The configuration of the BriX Core is extremely simple.
If you have an Android device, you can use the Application to Configure your XmartBox. Simply connect the BriX Core to the current and this application automatically detects the device, directly access its configuration to enter the Wi-Fi features.
To be able to use the application you must activate the option Unknown sources in your options, soon it will be available directly from Google Play.
You can download the application directly from here: XmartIT Configurator v1
If you do not have an Android device, you can also make the configuration using these simple steps:
- Connect the XmartBox to the power.
- From any device that has Wi-Fi connect to the network called XmartIT-xxxxxx with the default password 123456789.
- Access the following address: 192.168.4.1 in your browser to see the initial configuration.
Once in the configuration page, we introduce the WiFi credentials and some optional questions:
- (Optional) Assign a Name to your XmartIT CORE.
- (Optional) Select the time zone.
- Select the option Set this XmartBox as Gateway when configuring your first XmartBox for others it must be unchecked.
- Select your Wi-Fi network from the list and enter the password (usually located under the internet router installed by your internet company)
- (Optional) Configure the IP address to access later easily or enable the automatic configuration by DHCP.
Now click on the Connect button to establish the connection with your Wifi network.
Finally you can access your XmartBox through different methods: